Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Dinner Friday---Only one day Late ;-)

This week's dinner come's from Nicole and boy does it sound good!


"Here's my contribution for the week. This is a sure kid-pleaser but my hubby LOVES it as well. I would have taken a picture but it's so popular in our house that they devored it before I could get my camera! One thing I love about it is the fact that you probably already have all the ingredients at your house! I usually always serve baked beans with it. "

Crunchy Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
Serves 4 hungry kids—double up for the rest of the family!

4 small, boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup honey, warmed
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 cup corn flakes, crushed

Preheat oven to 425. Lightly grease a cookie sheet

In a small bowl, mix Dijon and warmed honey together till well mixed.
Put crushed corn flakes in a separate bowl.

Slice chicken into 3/4 inch strips. Dip in honey mustard mix. Then
roll in crushed corn flakes and put on cookie sheet.

Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.


As always if you would like to contribute please send me an e-mail @ coastiewivescorner@yahoo.com! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment